- Courses: Exercise-based desktop course for learning new concepts. DataCamp's core product.
- Practice: Short-series of coding questions/challenges to help reinforce techniques taught in courses.
- Projects: A Jupyter Notebook-based project where students can apply their skills to real-world problems.
- Mobile: Our mobile application, which hosts both mobile courses and Daily Practice.
- Community: Home to DataCamp's free products including tutorials, cheat sheets, and open courses.
- DataFramed: Our podcast, presented by Hugo Bowne-Anderson.
- DataCamp for Business: Our business product to help employers/employees level up their data science skills.
- DataCamp for the Classroom: Free access to all DataCamp content for academic groups.
- Campus: Our learning interface for desktop products.
- Teach: Our content authoring application.
Our teams & roles:
- CL: Curriculum Lead. A member of the Content team responsible for curriculum planning and supporting instructors throughout course design.
- CD: Content Developer. A member of the Content team responsible for supporting instructors throughout course implementation.
- CQA: Content Quality Analyst. A member of the Content team that supports instructors with course maintenance.
- CE: Content Engineer. A member of the Content team responsible for developing the SCT packages that provide students with tailored feedback.
- Student: All DataCamp users.
- Registered student: Someone who has registered on DataCamp, but is not a paying subscriber.
- Subscriber: A DataCamp student with a paid subscription.
- SCT: Submission Correctness Test. A test inside an exercise to check that the student got the correct answer.
- PEC: Pre-exercise code. Code that runs at the beginning of a DataCamp session, which supports the exercise code.
- Rev-share: Royalties for instructors, paid when students complete their course or project.
- Course badge: A graphic we create specifically for your course.
The course badge for Experimental Design in R.