Asana is a project management tool that the Content team uses to manage DataCamp courses and DataCamp projects. Your DataCamp course or project will have an associated Asana project that we'll use to organize and track your course or project. Watch the video below to find out some more about how we use Asana at DataCamp.
Once you've been invited to your own Asana project, make sure to check out the following features:
- My Tasks: A list of tasks assigned to you, with the tasks ordered by due date.
- Inbox: View all activity on your project.
- Timeline tab: An overview of how your project is set up, including assignees, due dates, and task dependencies.
- Progress tab: View status updates and a burn-up chart of your project's progress.
- Subtasks: Tasks can have sub-tasks. We often use these when a task has a lot of small, related tasks necessary to complete the overarching task.
- Comments: Make sure to be on the lookout for comments. These can appear on tasks and subtasks. Have your notifications set up properly to ensure you don't miss these.