Before we begin content development, we'd like to take the time to introduce you to our approach and our product to ensure your content is as successful as possible on our platform. Backed by research and data, the DataCamp learner experience is broken up into three components: 1) Learn, 2) Practice, and 3) Build. Let's take a closer look at these three different components and our associated products in the following video.
Learn. As the name suggests, the learn component of the learner experience is where learners are exposed to new information for the first time. Here is where learning first happens.
Practice. Again, it's all in the name. Practice exercises, also known as Daily Practice, are opportunities for learners to reinforce skills by answering questions and solving problems that use the knowledge they have already learned.
Build. Projects are where learners can apply their skills to solving real-world problems which are endless. Here, they can build solutions using Jupyter Notebook and download their work to add to their portfolios.
- Courses teach new data science material.
- Mobile courses provide students the ability to learn topics on the go.
- Daily Practice allows students to practice what they've learned in courses, both on desktop and on mobile.
- Projects provide an opportunity to apply things in a real-world setting.
- Skill tracks. Guide you to proficiency in a specific technology, methodology, or domain. Tracks include R/Python programming, Machine Learning, Statistical Modeling and more.
- Career tracks. These are hand-picked by industry experts. You will learn all you need to start a new career as a data scientist, data analyst, and more.
If you have any questions that this material doesn't answer or any suggestions for improving it, please email email@example.com.