Some Practice exercises can benefit from an image in the context block. These images can be a graph or plot (for instance when you are testing plotting syntax) or a picture that better brings your message across. This article includes step-by-step instructions to make that happen.
Create the image
You can skip this step if the image you would like to use is not a plot.
- Create the plot in your preferred code editor.
- Save the plot as a
.svgfile with maximum dimensions of 400x400 pixels.
Upload the image in the Teach Editor
- Open the Teach Editor for your Practice pool.
- Navigate to the Assets Manager in the menu on the left.
- Drag the image to the designated area or upload it via the Browse button.
- Once the image is uploaded, copy the link to the file.
Add the image to your exercise
- Go to the exercise in which you want to add the image.
- Click the image icon in the field menu.
- Paste the link between the parentheses.
- Enjoy the result in the Preview tab. 🤩